• Can't wait for Sunday.


    Frostbike3


    I can't wait for Sunday. Why you ask? Cause I am going to head up to QBP's Frostbike Dealer Show. QBP is the largest distributor of bike parts in the USA. Chances are, when you go into your local shop and pick up a part, it has come from this huge warehouse located in Minneapolis.

    Anyway, Frostbike is like a mini Interbike. All the companies that are represented in the dealer catalog show up and pimp their goods. This is a great chance to get to see, touch, lick, and caress all the new goods for 2005. Also, they give away a ton of door prizes, and have an awesome Italian buffet. This show is normally where I stock up on parts that I can not get from my great sponsors.

    So, if you work at a shop located in the Midwest, I highly suggest you head to the show. It's a good time, with good people, good food, and good industry reps.

    Off to get muddy!