• My Top Recovery Foods.

    Ok, here is a list of my favorite recovery foods/drink. As we all know, everybody reacts to foods differently, so these might not be as benificial to you as they are to me. But after 8 years of racing now (starting as a Beginner and now a Pro), I have come up with this list.

    Green Tea. I am a big fan of Salada. You can pick it up at Wal-Mart in assorted flavors.

    Whey Protein Powder. Hands down the best is Optimum Nutrition, and it's dirt cheap at Jesup Gym

    Tuna. Yep, those 50¢ cans of fish can make you fast! Always reach for Chicken of the Sea. And yes, its fish, and not chicken.

    Emer'gen-C. Everything you need. Nothing you don't! It's simple...just mix it with water or juice. As an added bonus, it comes in many flavors. Check it out here.

    Well, there you have it. Those are the "tops" in my book. What is everyone else stick'n in their pie hole after a hard effort?