• Damn rain!

    It's Sunday....my day off from work...and it's freak'n raining [insert sucking sound here.] I was supposed to get in 6 hrs of high quality saddle time in today, but with the rain and the near freezing temps, I opted for the YMCA. So like a freak of nature I ripped off 2 hours of Stair master bliss. Went pretty hard. I averaged just above 170 on the HR factor. And when it was all said and done, I felt pretty good. Tomorrow, I am going to take the Surly 1x1 with 32x16 gearing out for some over saturated gravel grind'n goodness. Looking to get over to the New Hartford hills and back before noon o'clock so I can go to work.

    Got a new blog for ya all....Solo Goat. Dude is head'n out for Trans-Iowa. Can't wait to share all this lovely Iowa gravel with everybody. I am sure Squirrel had a good solid helping today, based on the pictures posted in the previous post. Ernesto...I mean Solo Goat...how ya like'n the new Tifosi's? Can't wait for mine to show. Tifosi makes a rock'n product at a rock'n price.

    Ok, enough rambling from me. I am going to stretch out a bit then hit the sack. I might head out early in the AM to watch the sunrise on my ride. And to Solo Goat....the moon at World's was unlike anything I have ever seen.

    Out.