• Tattoo You

    Well, well! Welcome to the freak show! If you haven't seen the news about David Clingers facial tat, ( a rendition of Maori tribal markings) then you will really be blown away by this...




    The Rolling Stones had an album cover with the faces of the band members done up Maori style, and I thought that NO ONE in our culture would be silly enough to actually do something like this. But, like I once was told, and must always remember, never underestimate the stupidity of mankind.

    The upshot of the whole thing is the sub sponsor on the jersey. Look below the Ford logo. That is, if you can take your eyes off of that face for a second. I'll admit that it is interesting.....for a couple minutes. But I'm not sure this is a good decision. No!Wait, I KNOW it's not a good decision! Wait until the sun, and the years get a hold of that tat. Not to mention the social trauma it will cause.

    Hey, maybe I'm weak. Maybe I'm selling her short. Maybe I'm closed minded. Whatever! I say, life is hard enough without playing to the weaknesses of those around you. To offer others a reason to be stupid towards you. It's like saying "hey! Kick me in the jimmy! It's okay! Really!".
    It de-humanizes her. I feel sorry for her! Well, enough of what I think! Sound off! Respond!