• Breaking News

    All kinds of fun news to share with you all.

    trilife_wsc_logo-w

    First of all, the Trans-Iowa death march has been designated a qualifier event for the 24 Hours of Adrenalin World Solo Championships. The top 3 men and top 2 women will automatically earn a spot in the race if they choose to compete. How cool is that?

    Also, our very own Salsa Queen....a.k.a Megan Donahue...has been chosen as one of the top 5
    Cedar Valley’s Most Eligible Bachelor / Bachelorette. The cool thing is that if we click on the link below and vote for her, she will score some sweet prizes. So click on the link, and vote. By the way, she rides a Salsa Campeon road bike, so that is one good reason to vote for her. As far as voting for the guys...give your vote to Justin Rathjen. He has crazy hair, plus he used to be one of Europa's finest.
    CLICK HERE TO VOTE NOW!!!

    Today I put in my tire choice request to Maxxis. I tried to get a bunch a tires with different tread designs and widths to have me ready for all the different course conditions throughout the USA and Canada. i can't wait till all the new gear shows up. It's just like X-Mas. Plus, rumor has it that the Cateye Enduro clothing is being produced by Sugoi as I type this.

    I am off to get the Cateye logo tattoo'd on my face. It's the least I could do.