• It buuuuuuurns!

    Just a few brief updates.

    It appears that Tifosi's new Q2 is a single lense set of shades. I am not 100% sure, but read this write-up and check out some pictures.....
    CLICK HERE

    Last nights roller work out was tough! It burn'd. We did the following workout...

    30 min warm-up
    10 min on

    4 min off

    7 min on

    4 min off

    5 min on

    4 min off

    3 min on

    2 min off

    1 min on
    30 min cool down
    Done!
    It kicked my butt! My average HR durin the interval sessions was sitting right at about 180 BPM.
    OUCH!


    This AM, I am heading to the YMCA to spin the legs out on the spin bike.


    I applied for a graphic design job at Giant Bicycles. Schweet! Maybe they will fly me out? All I know is that is would be the mother of all jobs, since I eat, sleep, and breathe Giant. Check it out here....
    CLICK IT YO!

    Also, if you are in the need of a job in the action sports industry,
    CLICK HERE FOOL!

    Out!