• Good Rides....Bad Air.

    With the warm temps the last few days the rides have been long and consistent. With almost 10 hours of saddle time in the last 2 days, I feel really good. Today is another near 50 degree day. I really want to go out and log some long hours, but I need to stay on my set training schedule. Today I stay'd on track and did my weight lifting this AM, and tonight will be an interval session at the House of Pain. Tomorrow is supposed to be almost 55 degrees. So I will be out on the road bike putting in more saddle time before work. With all this warm weather, the snow is finally starting to disappear.....an added bonus.

    This weekend will be a recovery weekend with no working out of any kind. Guitar Ted and Myself are going to drive, map, and do further recon on the Trans-Iowa course. After this weekend, we will know 100% where the route will be going.

    What's up with this bad air? You can see it when you are outside. There is a haze in the air. I can't really tell if it's effecting me or not, so I am not really going to make a big deal about it. I guess this is the price to pay when everyone owns a car, and everyone has to drive seperate. People around here don't know what carpooling or mass-transit are.

    That's all.