• Slacking...

    Sorry for the lack of posts, but I have been busy with work, training, and design work.

    All day yesterday I work'd at Europa with "The Man." It was pretty slow, but I stayed busy by building up a single-speed road bike with 700x32 tires. I took all the parts off the Pink Panther and build them up on a older Univega frameset. The Univega should fit better, cause it's a 57cm frame versus the 60cm hand-me-down frame from T-Kish. Can't wait till the road clear up a bit so I can go out and rage on it.

    Training is still on track. Yesterday was my day off due to spending all day at the shop. Today I was going to head over to the House of Pain for some rollers, but since it was 23 degrees this morning I opted to head over to Look-Out Park Hill for about 10 hill repeats on the Surly 1x1. The repeats sucked cause of the 1 inch of slushy-packed snow on the road. But, I survived, and my legs feel good.

    Speaking of design work...
    The Irwins-Toyota Kits will be finalized in a few days. Which is cool, cause I can't wait to see these kits in 3D rage'n down the road. Also, I have a few other design projects in the works, that are top secret. The cool thing is that all the projects are cycling related which is of more of my design interests.

    I think with the cash that I get for the design work I might buy a digital camera to haul around to races and training rides so I can post on this site. Plus, I could use it for design work if needed. Do you have a digital camera? What do you suggest? I just started hunting. Please post a comment as to you like or dislike.

    Off to be creative.