• Holy Crap it's cold!

    First let me say Congrats to the newly formed Kona Midwest Enduro Team. Two local knuckleheads are going to tackle the National endurance scene in '05. Good Luck! Also, I just gave their blog a bit of Kona flavor. CLICK HERE to check it out. Feedback is always good!

    Training is rock'n! I just wish the season would get here so I can apply my newly found power. These new workouts are making a huge difference. Did I say new workouts? Damn! I need to keep my mouth shut.

    OK, now if you live in the Midwest I am sure you are getting a solid kick in the face from the bitter temps. Tonight's low is supposed to be like -10 with -30 windchill. What the poop!? Tomorrows high is going to be 0. How can that be? Not sure if I am going to do much bike commuting. I really don't own the clothes for the extremely looooooooow temps.

    Time to hit the sack. I am up about 1.5 hours later than normal so I could get the Kona Enduro blog designed. Feel'n sleepy. [insert yawn sound here]
    Out.