• The back of a cop car....

    has plastic seats. Did you know that? I didn't. Well, I got to sit in the back of a cop car at the YMCA today. Why you ask? Cause the school bus that comes to pick up kids for school brushed up against Mazda. DAMN! The one day that I decide to drive my car, some crazy shiznit has to go down.

    I had been on the bike for about 30 minutes when a lady that works at the YMCA comes up to me and says...."Are you the owner of the black Protege?" And I say...."Yep." Then she says..."Come with me please. The cops will be here shortly." I was thinking....."What the Crap!"

    Anyway, the a Waterloo School Bus was making a wide sweeping turn at the far end of the parking lot and caught the front passenger side corner with the bus's rear tire. The Bus driver was in tears. The good thing, is that the damage isn't bad. It just looks like someone took sandpaper to a 2 foot section of the plastic bumper. But since it was a school bus on private property, the cops had to come and fill out an "Exchange Report". That's when I got to sit in the back of the cop car.....COOL!

    Anyway, that is how my day started. How about yours?