• Random Blogging is On.

    Maxxis, the tire sponsor for the 2005 Cateye Enduro Mountain Bike Team sent me some road bike training rubber this past week. The Maxxis Re-Fuse is a hard ass tire. They set me two 700 x 25's. I should be able to log some long miles on these things with no problems. Check them out here.

    My legs are a bit sluggish after yesterdays 2-a-day workout. So today, my weight lifting workout was cut in half to aid in recovery.

    I am working on a ad for Europa to promote industrial trikes. For some reason I am having a hard time e-mailing the file to work. I need to get this figured out.

    The Gary Fisher pro mnt bike team looks to be stacked with the signing of JHK for 2005.

    It's getting warmer....40 degrees today.

    I am tired. Time to take a nap.

    Out.