• 5 less eyelashes

    If you live in the upper midwest I am sure you know how cold is was yesterday. On my way home from the YMCA I had to buck a 20 mph NW headwind the whole way. With the low temps and the wind speed it was close to 0 degrees. I had on my Tifosi sunglasses to block most of the wind, but as with any sunglasses, a bit a wind would get through around the edges. Anyway, this cold air getting through was making my eyes water and tear up. When I got back to the apartment, I took off my sunglasses....and removed about 6 eyelashes as well. My tears had froze to the Tifosi's and built up enough to come in contact with my eyelashes. Ouch! Atleast you can't tell.

    Today, I did 2 hours of stairmaster work at the "Y". There was a lot of suffering today. Tonight I am planning on the group roller ride. I am going to work on leg speed.

    That is really about it for now. Time to work on some Trans Iowa stuff and an advertisement for Europa Cycle and Ski.

    Out.