• More random blogging.

    I went all out for 45 minutes on the stairmaster this morning.....level 20! My average HR was 181. There was a pool of sufferage below the machine. The scary thing is that I felt awesome. After that I did another 45 minutes of very, very easy stairmaster....130 HR. Today, after the "Y", I was planning on heading out for a nice base miles ride. But, I have a bit of a stuffy head. I hope that I am not coming down with the sickness. I think I will just chill out till tonights group roller ride.

    Everyonce and a while I like to mention some great products that I am using. I am NOT the type of person to hype a product just because they are a sponsor. I like to lay it down as I see it. Here are some HOT products that get high praise from myself.

    Craft Sleeveless Crew: excellent for all physical activities....on or off the bike.
    Craft Nemo Cover Booties: 'cause toasty toes kick ass!
    Pearl Izumi Vital Plus Running Shoes: Tons of support, great durability, high style points!
    North Face Windstopper Gloves: It's The North Face, of course it's good.
    Surly 1x1: the ultimate all around-get around bike.
    Nema Stone Shorts: Not Nema's best short, but this has the best fit and feel to me. Great for commuting!
    DeFeet Woolie Boolie: The best winter sock, hands down! It's not super bulky, and it fits good!


    I am eating steam'd rice and mixed veggies....RAW VEGGIES!!!! Right Guitar Ted?

    I need to rub my legs down to get them ready for tonight. Ahhhhh! Lactic acid sucks!

    Carlos and Eduardo are going to be a threat for Trans-Iowa. Keep train'n foo's.

    Barbie dolls are evil.

    I was browsing around over at Campmor, and saw these flame resistant PJ's off to the corner of my eye. Is there a problem with young children wondering into open flames? "Quick stomp out the son!"....."Help me Mommy, it Buuuuuuurns!"

    Black is the best color.

    Make sure you use E-Caps.

    I wish I could eat tacos, pizza, and maybe some cookies...I did eat some Kisses last night at work. Chocolate rocks!

    Spongebob Square Pants.......I don't know if I should kick it in the face and run in the opposite direction screaming "Oh, Bloody Hell", or to give it a big hug? What is he anyway? Cheese?

    Friday night is the Europa Kristmas Kegger. Maybe I can talk Russ into doing a Keg stand? Maybe Brett? How about Ted?

    Random blogging done.

    Out.