• Even more random blogging.

    Ok, I swear this is the last of the random blogs for awhile. There hasn't been very many exciting things to blog about lately. So, here is comes....get ready!

    This is a reply to the comment posted on yesterdays post. Yes, I do blog a lot. I don't really have much else to do. Everyday is the same thing....training.....blogging.....and working. And yes, in that order. When you don't have a TV or anything else in your apartment besides bikes, there isn't a whole lot to do. :-)

    Ever want to know the nutritional value of every food known to man? Check out this site. It has the nutritional label of every food online!

    Before I die, I will do this race. Just you wait and see.

    Last night on the rollers, I did some muscle recruitment workouts. I take my Kreitler rollers with the 15 lbs flywheel and then stick rolled up towel under the rear roller. This makes it super hard to turn the pedals over. The rpm's are low, and form in the focus. This workout helps to get every single muscle fiber in your legs to work together.

    The greatest bike company in the entire world has updated their USA website. Head over to Giant Bicycles to scope out the goods.

    This morning, I did my weight work out at the YMCA. It was nothing special. Still following my MS phase for another 3 weeks.

    I wonder since Maxxis is the Cateye Enduro tire sponsor, if they'll hook us up with new rubber for our cars? Sheeeesh, yeah right!

    Yummy!

    I have been contact by some potential sponsor for Trans-Iowa. I didn't contact them...they contacted me. They want to be involved somehow. Stay tuned to see how it pans out.

    Tonight is the night! The Europa Kristmas Kegger. Actually it's the Europa Cycle and Ski Christmas Party. Should be a good time.....I hope.

    The weather has been pretty good for northern Iowa in late December. Too bad the forecasted highs in the coming weeks is like 5 degrees. Brrrrrrrrrrr!

    That's it for today. The last random blog......for now. I get to be a shop nazi all weekend. Hopefully I get to entertain the X-mas shoppers. YIPPPPPEEEEEE!

    Out.