• More bike fitting

    It has been 3 years now since I first got fit to my bikes.  Prior, I was just eye balling it and going on what "felt good".  Got to say, it makes a huge difference in comfort, power, and efficiency.  In my mind, it is worth every penny.  That is why this AM, I headed back down to Pro Bike Center in Loveland to get the full suspension bike dialed in for the Colorado Trail Race.

    First things first....a thicker saddle for the may hours and days to be spent on this bike.

    Thicker saddle for the CTR race

    Thicker saddle for the CTR race

    As for the bike? It is the Rotwild R.R2 FS. Carbon frame and all the other bells and whistles needed to go as fast as my engine can.

    Wobble-Naught fit on the FS bike

    Wobble-Naught fit on the FS bike

    Time to start breaking this bad boy in!