• CTR bags in da house!

    Super excited now! Eric up at Epic Designs in Alaska did a fantastic job of putting together my bags for the Colorado Trail Race. For right now.....I just got these in the mail about 10 minutes ago....I'll get some pictures posted up. In the next few days I'll get some photos posted up with bike and bags.


    Epic Design: Gas Tank, Seat Bag, and custom frame bagThe bag in the upper left is the 'Gas Tank'. It sits on the top tube by the stem. Good place to stick food and other items I need to be hands on with all the time. In the upper right is the seat bag. Lots of room here! The bottom bag which was custom built to fit my main triangle of my Rotwild R.R2 FS bike.


    Epic Design logoClose up of the Epic Designs logo and material used in these bags. The overall weight of the 3 bags is insanely light!


    Epic Design: Seat BagClose up of the seat bag.

    Stay tuned, more images to come!