• Hoops

    Race week is next week.  Bikes are being prep'd for the kick off to the 2010 season.  Yesterday I got my wheels set up for the Ouachita Challenge.  This rock riddled course will be a good test of equipment.  I am basically running the same set up as last year: Continental Race King 2.2 Protection tires and Stan's tubeless system.  Only difference is the addition of the carbon wheels.  According to the folks at DT Swiss, I should not have any issues with the rims and terrain...and I don't expect to. Although, a lot of folks seem to think that these rims cannot be ridden hard off-road.....they can.

    Ouachita Challenge race wheels

    Ouachita Challenge race wheels

    Ouachita Challenge race wheels

    Ouachita Challenge race wheels

    Next up is the full bike build for the event. What to race? FS or HT? Hmmmm....