• I have been "tagged."

    So Blue decided to "tag" me...along with a few others. So that means 6 statements for all the world to know about me...that they previously didn't know. So here we go...

    I had never flown in an airplane until September of '06. Since then it has been trips via plane to Germany, Japan, and numerous destinations with in the US of A. I'm sure it won't stop there.

    I hate needles! Blood tests. IV's. You name it. If it involves a needle going into my body I turn as white as a ghost or scream like a little girl.


    I don't consume alcohol. Choice I made along time a go. Simple as that.


    I own no furniture, TV, or any other items people consider "must haves."


    I didn't play sports in High School. Really, I didn't. To tell you the truth, it was marching band. Yep, I was a band geek/nerd. I was a drummer, so that kind of makes it cool. Right?


    The nickname "Mr. 24" was given to me by Buchanandale.


    So there ya go. Now ya know...and knowing is half the battle. GI Joe!

    I am not going to tag anyone else, cause I consider this type of thing like Fwd e-mail that requires you to pass it on to 100 friends or else you will have bad luck or something stupid like that.