• All Systems Go!


    Today is the day. Time to start the off season gym sessions. Weights, proper eating, and super specific bike workouts will be a daily routine till late March. Good times. In 3 of so months I should be lean, mean, and ready to rage.

    In other news....
    Yes, I am working with/for Ergon. I can't release the fine details yet. But, I am super excited about this brand, and it's mind blowing what they have up their sleeves. Great product....Good people that have respect and a love of the sport....and passion! Stay tuned.

    In racing news...
    Sloane and myself have merged the CatEye Enduro team into the European World Cup team based out of Germany: Topeak-Ergon. We'll be the only USA riders on this team. Our focus with everything from marathons to multi-day events. Word.

    Stay tuned as a lot of info will be hit'n this blog soon!