• Messed up day.

    Today is all screwed up. First up is to the shop at 7 AM for a "how can we be a better bike shop" meeting. That goes till 10 AM. Then I hop on the bike for some riding till 12:30ish. After the ride it's back to work from 1:00 to 6 PM. Then chances are when I get home I am going to have to get the Smith's kit "art-ready to send off to Hincapie Sportswear. Oh, and if you haven't been into the shop lately...you might want to. Lot's of new road rockets in stock! We hit the mother load!

    Buchanan-I-Have-My-Bike-&-Jeff-Doesn't has a first thoughts review of his sweet new C ride. Have I mentioned how excellent his bike is? It is. I swear! It's great for sweet jumps.

    G-Ted has some most excellent news to share, but his site has gone A-WOL, so I'll wait for him to spread the good word. One word...Ferrule

    OK, I have to gear up to get down. More coming later.

    Side Note: The current song playing on iTunes as I type this is I Will Be Heard by Hatebreed.