• A real post for change.

    Busy.
    Busy.
    Busy.
    So, I put up the Kerkove Media site, and now I have requests coming out of my ears! It's a good thing though. I am going to try to take on what I can as not to get too swamped and piss off clients with slow turn around. So day by day, and free time by free time I will whip out designs on the computer. Stay tuned.

    What else...
    The Granny Gear event that is coming to Missouri is going to be great. Finally, a major 24 hour event less than 6 hours drive away. I am peg'n this as a "A" race. Bring it!

    This morning I did my bike workout indoors. It was some major Force and Intenisty work. I thoug my head and legs were going to explode. It's funny how the legs burn with lactic acid for 15 minutes, then all of a sudden the pain stops and you just continue on. It's very scary-weird-bitter-sweet when that happens. But it's sweet to see my body adapting to the stress I am putting it through. Tomorrow I have early AM work at the shop...followed by either hill workout or gravel grinder...then back to the shop. With temps in the 50's I can further my So-Semi-Pro tans.

    Well, that is a wrap for now. Time to shut up shop, and get ready to go pick up the car from it's oil change. Needed to get this done, cause next weekend is Trans-Iowa V2 recon. G-Ted and Myself are driving, mapping, and routing out the most evil course we can.

    And, as requested by the readers of this blog...
    Here is half of my recent MP3 player play list for my bike workouts.
    1. More Than a Feeling by Boston
    2. Bring It On by Godsmack
    3. Lose Yourself by Eminem
    4. Wasteland by 10 Years
    5. Click Click Boom by Saliva
    6. Clocks by Coldplay (a good recovery song)
    7. Holiday by Green Day
    8. Come On by Andy Hunter
    9. Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve
    10. Cowboys from Hell by Pantera
    11. This Love by Pantera
    12. Traffic by DJ Tiesto
    13. Name of The Game by The Crystal Method
    14. Trip Like I Do by The Crystal Method
    15. Epro by Beck
    16. For Whom The Bell Tolls by Metallica
    17. Mona Lisa by Matrix Reloaded Soundtrack
    18. Harvester of Sarrow by Metallica
    19. Charly by Prodigy
    20. Bitch by 7Dust
    21. Rock Superstar by Cypress Hill
    Cheers.