• Tifosi is HERE!!

    Wahoo! Just got my Tifosi product for the 2006 season...and for the Trans-Iowa V2 racers who do well. Here is a taste of what I will be using in 2006. The pictures below represent the colors and styles I get to pimp for 2006.

    First up is the Backlash. Great for off the bike chill'n like a villan.



    These are going to be my new fav's. This is new for 2006. Say hello to Q3. This little treat has fototec lenses, which means they automatically change tint base on the amount of light you are rage'n your bike in. Sweeeeeeeeeet.



    These guys are the Quam 1.5. For a whopping $50 dollars you get yourself a set of shades with 4...count 'em...4 sets of lenses. Who can beat that? Really, who can?




    I wish I had a pair of these for myself, but these were sent to me for prizing for the ladies for Trans-Iowa V2. So, ladies you better be train'n yer arses off cause these are H-O-T, Hot, Hot, Hot!!

    Tomorrow will be saddle time with Tifosi product testing. I can't wait!