• Interbike...Part II

    Just got back from Ergon. They have a new twist shift compatible grip, and the new magnes. bar end version. Both feel really good. Should have the new magnes. bar end grip soon. I'll get you guys some feedback.

    Ran into Nat Ross and Patrick from the Kona Global Series. They are hunting down sponsors for 2006. They said next year will be huge!!!!

    The Tifosi booth is jump'n! Everytime I go by it is swamped with dealer placing huge orders. I hope I can get som time with the Marketing gal to say thanks! They have a great product at a killer price point. Check 'em out.

    Let me check...
    Yep, still don't like sushi

    Ran in to Ernie...SoloGoat. He is in good spirits and has talked to a few sponsors. He looks to be way excited for 2006.

    Time to go back out on the floor. I have till 3 PM thn it is time to spread the ELETE love!