• Ramp'n it up yo!

    Let's try this again. I already tried to post once this morning, but Blogger went retarded on me (kind'a like Timmy on South Park.).

    So...

    I am finally going to get back on the bike today. I am at the shop till 3:00 today, so I am going sans car and getting Surly on the way to and from work. Look out motorists!! After work I am either hopping on the NRS or CFR for some tempo riding. Nothing hard, just bike time to get the legs flow'n again. Tomorrow, I am hitting up some road time at 7:30 AM behind Bike Tech with JY. Come one, come all. The train leaves at 7:30. Dress warm!

    I see a bunch of Iowa'ns and Minnesota'ns placed way high in the Semi-Pro XC at the NORBA National in Arizona. Good to see! I still am a firm believer that some of the fastest cyclists in the USA are right here in the Midwest. Plus, why go to a warm climate in the off-season? There is no need to. These guys are proof!

    Speaking of Midwest...
    Chuck went down to the Spoke Pony 6 Hr Race. He has pictures.

    Cully Todd of Cedar Rapids, IA place 2nd in the 6 hr race. He races for C-Dale. Not surprising, since he his hella fast in all aspects of mnt biking. Dude has placed high at the Leadville 100. Rage on dude!

    Did Squirrel race? Either he didn't, or I missed his name on the results list.

    Non-Midwest news...
    Karl from Ride424.com wrote a little piece for VeloNews. It's great info for the 1st time 24 hour racer and even the season vetran. Check it out in the March 28 issue of the rag. One cool thing is that this issue is mnt bike specific! That is odd since VeloNews has been a very Lance specific rag for the past 5 years.

    OK, that is all. Lets try posting this again.

    Where is the Salsa Queen? South of the border?