• Marketing Mania!

    Hey!

    Well, I survived the shop yesterday. We did pretty good for a 30 degree day and crummy weather. People are getting the fever!

    I got the Ergon grips installed on my back-up NRS. Holy sh#&! These things are amazing. Granted I only got to commute home (5 miles) on them, but there is a huge difference. Carl, even demo'd the bike around the shop. He liked them! He said he wanted to lick them. That was weird. So, if you see me at a race and want to see/try the grips, just come up and say hi. One word....Butter! Or should I say Olive Oil? That just doesn't roll off the tongue as smooth.

    Right now I am waiting for it to warm up a bit (12 degrees out) before I take the NRS out for some race specific training. Today we go back to summer hours at the shop, so I need to be in at 11:30.

    So to take up some time this morning, I sent out all the press releases for Trans-Iowa. All the way from Omaha...to Orange City....to Algona....to Forest City....Mason City....Des Moines Register....Decorah....and a whole bunch on little towns in betweeen. I think I sent out like 45 e-mails. Gotta pimp the sponsors and give the nut bags do'n this race some props!

    Time to layer up for some rage'n