• Hello Moto.

    Ok, I will admit that was a bad blog title, but oh well.

    First things first...
    CONGRATS to Eduardo the German Speaking Cabana Boy and family on the recent birth of their daughter. Rumor has it that the kid is already signing contracts with top Tri-geek companies.....Cervello....Zoot....etc.

    Second....
    Got my Ergon grips yesterday. Hope to get a pair on my NRS today. Butter!

    Third...
    Took yesterday off and used the extra long loop to work on the Surly as an active recovery day. The interval session that we did on Thursday night was a good kick in the junk. I felt really strong during the ride, but now my body is feeling the effects.

    Fourth...
    Looking to do race specific workouts on Sunday before I have to be at work at 11:30....hills, sprints, etc. Anyone in the Cedar Valley care to join. Start at 8 bells?

    Fifth...
    New shorts kick ass. As stated in earlier post, I received some new gear from Giant. Nothing like a fresh chamois to bring nirvana to the nether regions. Ahhhhhhhhh. Butter.

    Sixth...
    Who is going to the Spoke Pony Showdown? Never-Rest? Squirrel? Others?

    Seventh...
    I did an interview for the folks over at Blue Collar. Check it out. They should have it up soon. These guys have a great site. I wish they would have been around when I first started riding. Great site for the newbie to get into the sport and find great deals on gear.

    Eight...
    I find it funny that most of my hits come from a roadie site.....So Pro Jones. Are these roadies wanting to leave the dark side and come over to fat tire heaven? Oh well, at least the dude rages on a Giant.

    Nine...
    How is the Trans-Iowa training going? Got word that the Tifosi Optics have been shipped for all the racers, and that Giant has signed on also for gear for the event. Looks like everyone will get something for suffering.

    Tenth...
    The best part of working at a bicycle shop is seeing the face on a 10 year old as they walk out the door with a new bike and helmet. That is what it is all about. Butter!

    Off to work!