• I finally broke down...

    ...and got me a digital camera. Noth'n fancy, just something to give this blog a bit more flavor. It's the same camera JY is using. It was way cheap, so the picture quality will suffer a bit, but if I launch it out of my pocket on a ride, or back over it with my car, I am not out much. Hell, my electric bill is almost more a month. So here are some pics that I took to "get to know" my camera.


    COLE HUB
    The Cole front hub...like nothing else on the planet.


    ERGON
    A view of the cockpit with the Ergon grips, SRAM X9 shifters, Avid brake levers, TruVativ Team stem and bar, and Cateye Enduro 8 custom Giant computer


    RACE SLED
    My NRS from last year. Still waiting on a FOX fork, and SRAM components to complete this years bike. Notice the white-trash way to dry clothes...lay them on your living room floor. I am total ghetto.