• Ass Nirvana


    FIZIK NISENE

    Here is a little product review for ya folks. This is the Fi'zi:k Nisene mtb saddle. This is my personal choice for long hours on the mnt bike. If you like stiff saddles, this is the route to go. Please note, that if you run a set of shorts with poor chamois quality, this saddle with hurt you. To compliment this saddle I run the Pearl Izumi 3D bib with its 3D ass pad. After hours and hours on this saddle, it holds its flat shape, so it always fits the same. It also has a bit of a padded nose for added comfort when the time comes to have to sit on the nose for steep climbs. Another cool feature is you can custom build this saddle on Fi'zi:k's website. For me, I just stick with the stock black saddle. To play around with the unlimited options that await you CLICK HERE. Other saddles that compare in craftsmanship and ride quality that I have had long hours on are the WTB Shadow V and the WTB Rocket V Stealth. Just keep in mind that all saddles are different, and that all people like different saddles. I just hope your saddle gets you to ass nirvana. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.