• The single track is back!

    Yipeeeeeee! The single track located within the Waterloo/Cedar Falls metro area is now rideable!!! 99% of the trails here in town have been either underwater, covered in sand, or littered with logs since the floods of May. Must be all those college mnt bike punks out there doing their part to help with trail work.......Yeah right!

    Anyway, I took the hardtail out for 3 hours tonight and did intervals through the trails. I felt pretty good, since only about 8 days ago I just rode myself into the ground for 24 straight hours. Tomorrow is Tuesday, and that means one thing......Group ride. I think I will show and try to do my part to make the group bleed out their eye sockets.

    I see where Nat Ross is going to announce a big endurance race at Interbike. He said that there is about $30,000 on the line, and that the pain and suffering will be worth every penny. Nat is a good guy. I am sure he wouldn't put us in harms way. Once again.....Yeah right!

    Ok, I need to elevated the legs so I can put in a good effort on the bike tomorrow.

    Out!