• 24 Hours of Moab.....going to happen?


    ARCH
    Originally uploaded by kerkovej.

    Well, it looks like the 24 hours of Moab is going to happen. I was contacted by Cateye today, and they are going to help out with the entry fee. Also, Cateye is requesting that the Enduro Team come out on the Tuesday before the race to do some testing of there new lights. I wishI could give you more info on the lights, but the only thing they would tell me is that they are super cool, and that there is noting else like in on the market. They said it makes the NiteRider, and Light & Motion lights look like a cigarette lighter. I can't wait.

    Today, I went out to the Greenbelt for a little off-road fury. That section of single track is super fast. It's big ring the whole way through. There is a bit a sand that slows you down, but hey, it's train'n for Moab.

    Time to elevate the legs, guzzle some H2O, and get ready for work.