• Things are getting interesting.

    This could make for an interesting next couple of days. Two days ago we had 1/4 inch of ice. Tonight and tomorrow, we are to get 8 to 12 inches of snow. This could make for some great commuting stories. I wish I had some studded tires for the bike like Guitar Ted does so I could commute by bike right now. The roads are still death traps witha fine layer of ice. Hopefully if we get all this snow it will cover the ice, so I can get the Surly 1x1 back out.

    This morning I did some more weight lifting. This is the final week of the "phase" that I am in. Tonight I am going to hit up the group roller ride to do some fun intervals. The training is coming along a lot better than last year. This next season is going to bring some great things.

    I picked up some more sponsors for the Trans-Iowa race....Mt Borah, Thomson, and Park Tool. All these companies were thrilled to get their hands into this event.

    I really don't have a ton to write about. Check back after the snowstorm for some interesting stories.

    Out.