• It's so tiny.

    Well, after doing a ton of research on the net, and checking out the local camera stores, I have come to the conclusion that the Casio Exilim series of cameras is what I would like to get my hands on. They have a ton of different models within the Exilim series at different price points. Prices vary from $200-$300. These cameras are about the size of an Apple Ipod. Way tiny. Just checkout the picture. If you would like to donate to my camera fund, e-mail me. I can't wait to start posting pictures from training and racing. Oh, the other cool thing is that this camera has a nice enough picture quality that I could also use it for design work....bonus!


     Casio Exilim EX-Z3

    On the training front...
    Yesterday was weights and rollers. Waits were good as always. My legs were a bit tender so I did the structured workout, but I kept my HR below 130 during the intervals, and rather than push a huge power gear, I worked more on leg speed. As I type this, my legs feel 100%, so I am going of to the YMCA to rage onthe spin bike for a few hours. I normally shun away from the spin bike, but you can crank the resistence down pretty tough on that bike. Great for hill climbing workouts....and blowing out your knees.

    I hope to get outside on Sunday. They are forecasting upper 30's. I am planning on 3-6 hours on the mnt bike on the county blacktop roads. I need to start getting used to sitting on the NRS again. Trans-Iowa is closer than you think.

    FYI...
    I have added about 6 new links to Racer/Team Sites on the right side of this blog. There is a Seattle racer, a few Durango guys, and everyones favorite...Tinker.

    Time to consume some more black goodness, then off to the YMCA.