• Feel'n Creative & Slush

    Like I said in an earlier post, the Irwin's-Toyota Cycling Team based out of Des Moines contacted me about design'n up their team kits for the 2005 season. Below I have posted a picture of the jersey and shorts that I came up with this morning after consuming a pot of coffee. Coffee + Early AM = Creativity. Look it over and leave a "comment" below as to what you think. This is just the first "proof" so I am sure things will change....they always do. And Hey!...If you or someone else needs some design work, send them my way.
    CLICK HERE TO SEE LARGE JERSEY PICTURE.
    CLICK HERE TO SEE LARGE BIB PICTURE.

    JERSEY

    SHORTS-BIBS

    Yesterday, I worked all day at the shop. It was just me and the Boss. It was crazy! We rented out about every set of xc skis we had, plus we have almost sold through our entire xc ski inventory. Lets just say it was a good day. Good days are hard to come by in a bike shop in January.

    After I finished designing the team kits posted above I went to the YMCA and did 3 hours on the spin bike. Did some muscle fiber recruitment drills, leg speed work, and tempo work. It was a great work out.

    The ride to and from the YMCA was a mess. It was like 35 degrees today, and after the foot of snow we had a few days ago, it made for super sloppy roads. The crap was flying everywhere. I had to be careful when a car would come by, cause they would shoot out slush at like mach 5 in my general direction.

    That's all for today. Time to surf the net.