• Wahoo! It's Friday!

    Hey, hey, hey!

    Hope all is well with everyone. Things are great here in "The CF." The weather is warm, and it's supposed to get warmer. They are talking 50 degrees on Saturday and Sunday. I have Saturday off from work, so I am going to do some cardio at the YMCA followed by some leg speed work on the bike outside on the local single track. Oh don't forget, tomorrow is the opening of deer hunting season in Iowa. It would not be wise to dress in all brown with a white hydration pack and frolic thru the local woods....of course unless you want to get shot.

    Today at the YMCA I did my weight workout. My legs felt a bit heavy from yesterdays stairmaster death march, but during this phase of training they are supposed to. I can't wait for the season to start!

    So are you thinking of Trans-Iowa? As soon as I get a couple questions answered from the folks in Decorah this things a GO! Stay tuned. It's go'na be good!

    That's it for now. Nothing super exciting to talk about so I am now done.

    Rage On!

    I wonder if Dirtam is still alive?