• That burns!

    Wow! I did my first two-a-day yesterday. I did 2.5 hours of starimaster in the AM, then 2 hours of rollers in the PM. The rollers were a bit tougher than I remember. Yeah, it burn'd! I am riding on small drum Krietler rollers with the 15 lbs. fly wheel on back. Last night work out was leg speed work...the specifics are my secret!. One thing about rollers, is you can't really coast, so you have to stay on top of it. Today, I did some weight work, and felt really good even though last nights workout was tough. Tomorrow, it's another two-a-day.

    The Trans-Iowa race is getting filled up. There are some people that are planning on traveling....OR, CO, MI, Manitoba! That is good to see. I will prove to them that you don't need tons of elevation to suffer. If you want to see who is registered go the the event website and scroll down to the bottom of the page. It also proves that you don't need big money, and a high class event to get people interested. Just treat them right, give them a good challenge, reward them well, and thank them for coming.

    That's all for today. The blogs on this site might be small for a while until I get the Trans-Iowa Race set.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Out.

    I wonder what the Salsa Queen is up to these days?