• Butt cheeks hurt.

    Yes, my butt cheeks are a bit tender. I spent 3 hours on the spin bike at the YMCA yesterday before work. I have to work nights this week, so I am unable to go to the group roller rides. Anywho, the spin bike worked me over. You crank down the resistance on that thing and it simulates the mountains that Iowa lacks. I did some speed work, power intervals, and general tempo spinning. I felt pretty good on the bike, but I must have went just a bit harder than I thought, cause with all the protein I consumed yesterday, I am still a bit sore.

    Today, I did some of my MS weight lifting. I was able to lift all my normal weights even though my butt muscles where on the tight side. I took it nice and slow. When I got back to the apartment, I slammed down my protein smoothie and steam'd up some fish and veggies. If I recover well tonight, I am going to hit the spin bike up for another 3. I would go outside tomorrow since it's supposed to be like 50 degrees, but it's going to rain. Damn.

    Product update...
    The Craft lobster gloves and booties which I recently acquired are excellent. Very, very warm. The booties are waterproof also which is another bonus. Both seem to be built well with durability in mind. I highly recommend both.

    It's almost the first of the year. That is good, cause my new gear should start showing up. Most companies don't send out stuff till the new year, so it works into next years marketing budget. Hurry! I want my goods.

    Tonight is another night of F-U-N at Europa Cycle and Ski. We have be swamped with ski tunes. Every night I have been waxing and sharpening DH skis, so the locals can head out to CO for a little powder. Must be rough.

    That's all for today.

    Up with warm weather. Down with warm weather with rain. I just paid all my bills. Out.