• New season. New fit.

    Another season....another new bike....another bike fit. This will be my 3rd year racing on the Wobble-Naught fit.  For me, this fit results in a lot of on the bike comfort as well as a solid and powerful pedal stroke.  It is worth every penny I spend on it.

    You may...or may not know, but there are a lot of top pro male and femal mtb riders on this fit.  While it is not my place to name drop...because they might not want to let the cat out of the bag...lets just say, the podium is usually filled with 2 or 3 of them at most national level xc and endurance events.

    This AM when down to Loveland, CO to Pro Bike Center, which is now located within Diamond Peaks Physical Therapy.  I met with Henry and he took my numbers from my previous fits and got them dialed into the new bike.  Below is a video documenting the process.