• Scouting mission this weekend

    This weekend is the last big push before the Firecracker 50 Marathon Nationals and the Breck-Epic Stage Race. Yes, I plan on racing both. Why not. So on Friday, Sonya and I are heading up for 3 days of scouting.

    Profile - PrologueThe plan for me is to hit up parts of the Breck-Epic course and ride what can be ridden. Snow, will still be an issue this weekend.

    Profile - CO TrailRides from Friday-Sunday will last 4.5-5.5 hours. The goal is to see as much of the course as possible. Some of the loops I have ridden....some I have not. So, this weekend will prove to be priceless.

    Profile - Gold DustNot only does the weekend serve as course prep....but also lung prep. As you can see from the sample course profiles in this post, the entire race is at or above 10,000 ft.

    Full recap of training rides to come!