• Time in the "Sweet Spot"

    2 hour zone 3 tempo
    Oh my, shorts in early January. Wahoo! What fantastic weather to go out and spend the day on the bike for 3 hours...and throw in a 2 hour endurance tempo. Wind was blowing out of the west at about 10 mph....but it felt like a little breeze compared to yesterdays 30+ mph winds. I must say, Coach has me heading in the right direction this year. The legs felt super and I felt like I could ride all day. For my racing, I am right were I want to be.



    Like I mentioned above, the legs felt awesome....almost giddy The pedals and legs just ticked over at a comfortable rpm.


    2 hour zone 3 tempoI am happy with my power chart today. Pretty consistent for the 2 hour interval averaging 277 watts. Not a lot of jumping around. Dialed....Coach is getting me dialed into a well tuned machine. These kind of rides along with some speed work via the Oval Group Rides.....I should be flying for those important races.

    Oh, one last thing! I have in my hands the production version of the Ergon BC3. This thing is sweeeeeeeeet! It should start popping up at retailers any day now! The wait has been painful....but now seeing it.....the wait was so worth it.