• When 666 Is a Good Thing.

    Photo Credit goes to Cyclingnews.com

    Coming to you on June 6, 2006 (6.6.06) say hello to Cannondale's newest road rocket...System Six. I know about as much as the rest of you, but you can read some stuff on Cyclingnews and the Cannondale website.

    As for me the rest of the week, it will be spent primping for the 12 Hours of Branched Oak just north on Lincoln, NE. 12 hours of racing non-stop...at night. I should have 2 identical RUSH's by then, plus CatEye is supposed to be sending out some new high end prototype race lights to give a try. So the duration of this week will be spent doing active recovery rides and a few hard efforts like the Tuesday night group ride and the Thursday night mtb TT's.

    The way the weather is looking, I shouldn't have to push mud next weekend. THANK GOD!

    That's all for now. Got to head to the shop to get some repairs done that I promised today yah know know. Cuz, that's how I roll....or something like that.