• So-Pro Photographer

    I was caught in the act. I was photo'd while getting my shutter on with Squirrel rock'n the rock garden last Sunday. For everyone's FYI there are more IMBCS #3 race pictures HERE and another sweet video HERE (part 1) and HERE (part 2)

    Last night I was able to get out and spread the legs out a bit. The group ride had about 12 people or so, but for some reason the group was not very spunky. The ride out of town was fast at times, but I had to attack to get anyone to up the intensity. Once we started heading south I took a flyer off the front to Dike only to be caught by Kisch, Fry, and Super Dave about 1/2 mile from town at about 30 mph. After that, we rode into Hudson. The funny thing is that a few people went off the front only to ride home alone. What's up with that? I tempo'd into Hudson at 26mph, and was never caught...nor did I catch John who lef the group right after Dike. I guess people were just not feeling it last night.

    Now it's time to go get the RUSH dialed in. WORD!