• Work'n. Wrench'n. Sell'n.

    Yesterday's blog post spawned some rather interesting e-mails. Some from industry people. Others expressing I go "postal" on my current frame sponsor (which I will not do, cause they treated me very well for over 5 years). It's nice to see that I have some fans/supporters out there. As of this moment there are some options moving forward, but nothing is set in stone. I am not going to disclose anyting till it IS set in stone. Till then it's train, train, train. In fact, I found myself putting together a list of frames that would be sweet to rage on such as this.....this is hella cool....maybe this.....and this would be my top choice.

    In other news...
    Buchanandale and myself are running the shop on Saturday. Just us. All alone. On a cold early Feb day. Seems like we are having January now. The last few days it has snowed and temps barely break the freezing mark. Dang. Depending on how Sunday shapes up in the weather dept., I might be doing some bike resistence work at the YMCA.

    Also at the shop, it seems that Cannondale is the hot bike right now. It's crazy when in Feb you have a RUSH and a F series hardtail go out the door. That rarely happens in July. It appears the higher end mnt bike market is coming back with the re-establishment of the off road trails in the area and the upcoming 12 hour race.

    So what happens when you take the city of St. Paul, MN....the urge to race bikes in Feb...the skyway system...Red Bull...and DH bikes? YOU GET THIS! Very cool!

    Now I am cleaning house...
    I have the following HR monitor for sale. It's about 2 years old, with new batteries last year from the folks at Polar. It works fine, and is in mint condition. It comes with everything...monitor, chest strap, and plastic box. E-mail me if you want to make an offer


    OK, time to pound some grub and get ready to open shop.