• The Who's Who of Cycling in the Midwest.

    That is pretty much what the QBP dealer show known as Frostbike is. Almost every bike shop in the country gets there parts from here. You name, they have it. Just check out this vendor list. Most of the companies on that list where at the show rock'n their 10x10 booth with their product. This is a great chance to get hands on with the products we sell and ask techy questions. And, if you are lucky you might be able to pull in some top secret info. This is also a primo time to score massive amounts of swag. I didn't bring home much, but G-Ted and Buchanandale hit the mother load. I did score some road tires for my Dad. So, Dad, if you are reading this...I have some road tires for you.

    Other than that, it was interesting to chat with some of the Iowa local folks and even had some conversations from folks who where like....
    "Are you Jeff from the Cateye 24 hour team?"
    "I read you blog all the time."
    "How is the bike situation coming along?"
    The funny things is most of these questions came up when I was in the bathroom for the all of 3 minutes. Weird.

    Here are links...and non-links to some of the folk who where put'n out the vibe at Frostbike...
    Buchanandale
    T. Webb Yo!
    G-Ted. Lover of 29ers
    Pinky Noonan
    Squirrel
    I Love RBS
    Freaks from Irwin's
    BJ from BT
    That's all I can think of right now off the top of my head. There where some industry people that I got to exchange a few words with. And as always....a good time.

    As I stated on the way home...there really wasn't anything that was super cool at the show that made me fall over backwards. If you can make it in carbon fiber it has been done...that pretty much sums up Frostbike, and Interbike. So that was the show. Now I wait for another year.

    Training resumes today with high rep weights and some moderate cardio on the stairmaster. Two 45 minutes session to be exact.

    I wonder who won 24 HOP?