• Next Phase Please.

    Mission accomplished. The first phase of off season training is complete. The last month or so has been used to prep the body for the work load to come. I was doing mostly light riding and cardio work, and weight lifting.

    For the next month or so, I will work on building the max amount of strength I can without looking like this guy...


    Now, that would be scary. It might be good intimidation to look like this guy at the start line of a race, but I wonder how much fun climbing and raging through tight singletrack would be. Doh!


    Anywho...

    MS phase starts on Monday. It will last about a month. Bike time will start to pick up, but the intensity will be very low. I hope to get in some riding on Saturday and Sunday since the weather is looking to be sunny and highs in the mid-40's. Anyone else want to join me?

    In good news...

    Coffee good.


    In bad news...
    Using up the last of the coffee is bad. Very, very bad.


    Time to get ready for work. Have to entertain the X-mas shoppers. By the way, who gts up at 2 AM to go sit outside the local Best Buy at 3 AM. And I thought I was hard-core.