• The days after.

    I feel pretty good, considering I race my mnt bike for 24 hours on Sat/Sun. My legs are a bit swollen, but that always happens. Also, the balls of my feet are a bit tender, and of course I have a bad case of monkey butt. Other than that, the only other thing that hurts is when I bend over to pick something up.

    The last 2 days have been massive amounts of sleep. Almost 12 hours per day. I do feel refreshed. I have also began to pack up some of my items and clean my apartment for the move out on Saturday. Today, I went into the shop from 10 to 3:30 and assembled these crazy recumbents we got in with full SRAM X9 and Avid disc brakes. Way nice rides!!!

    What else is go'n on...
    Eating. Lots, and lots of eating. Fig bars...I'll eat it. Bunch of bananas...slam'em all down. Yogurt...give'me 2 please. Peanut Butter...Oh so good.
    Must....stop....eating. I think my body is telling me something.

    Tomorrow, I might try to get back on the bike for a light spin. It all depends on the weather, and of course my butt.

    As of this moment, my next event looks to be the Rapture in Misery 12 Hour Race down by Kansas City, MO. The race will run into the evening hours, so I'll get to rage the Cateye Triple and Double Shot again.

    Also, planning a trip to InterBike. Right now, looks like I'll be chill'n with ELETE, Ergon, CatEye, Giant, and a host of others.

    Stay Tuned!