• Here we go!

    Gear'n up to get down. Got off work at 2 PM. Headed out with Carl to get one last bit 'o ride'n in before the 24 Hours of 9 Mile. The ride was to be easy with a few accelerations in to keep the legs spunky. Since the ride was on the recovery side, I took my POS camera along. Enjoy.

    1
    Head'n thru the state park on my way to meet Carl.



    4
    Good speed. Even better HR.



    5
    Carl hang'n out in the back.



    6
    Carl rage'n on the Salsa Campeon with Trek VW team shorts. He is confused.



    8
    Carl doing his best RAGBRAI impression...Where the hell are the pork chops?


    So that was that. Now it is time to pack up all the clothes and supplies needed to make it thru the entire 24 hr event. Shouldn't take too long....I hope? Tomorrow, I will swing by the shop and pick up my tools, spare Maxxis tires, spare parts, and Giant NRS race bikes. Then it is off to Wausau at 9 AM to meet up with Chuck for a pre-ride at 3 PM.

    Hey, remember that little death march across the state called Trans-Iowa that G-Ted and myself put on in April? Well, there is a new story HERE. I bet you can't wait till next year can ya? [insert evil laugh here.]

    And...
    G-Ted just got back from riding a day of RAGBRAI. Check out the freek'n pictures. Fair warning, the pictures are not for the weak stomach or for those who like to match when they saddle up. CLICK HERE AND USE CAUTION.

    Finally...
    The song Brother by Dark New Day. Have you heard it yet? It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Not to mention makes me want to rage on the bike till I squirt blood out my eye sockets.
    Go check it out yo!

    So adios. This is it till later on Sunday. Good luck to all race'n this weekend.