• What kind of bike do you ride?

    Not a whole lot going down. Just got back from a one hour mountain bike recovery ride. Nothing major. Just went out and spun the legs on the mnt bike on some dirt trails thru GW State Park. Threw in a short hard burst to make sure my heart was still working.

    Work today from 8 AM till 4 PM. Trek President John Burke stopped by the shop to see how things are going out in the real world. That was pretty cool. Seems like a nice guy. Some how we got talking about my endurance racing. At one point in the conversation he asked me what bike I rode. I responded with..."Cough, cough, a Giant, cough, cough." He then replied...."Oh?!" That was priceless. Guitar Ted about lost it.

    Got some new rubber from Maxxis today. Got me some mud rubber. And, some go fast rubber. Might give the go fast rubber a try this weekend in South Dakota if the course alows.

    The great Dirtram UPS'd some Anti-Monkey Butt Powder to me and G-Ted. I am not sure what to say. Thanks? Now when I have dry ass riding my bike I will keep think'n about Dirtram. Not cool.

    Make sure you keep following the Great Divide Mnt Bike Race. Yeah, people are racing from Canada to Mexico via the continental divide. Follow the racers at the blog the racers update.
    GREAT DIVIDE BLOG

    Tomorrow is getting the bikes dialed. Followed by work. Followed by the last bit of intensity before the 12 Hours of Thunder.

    Time to stretch.