• All Kinds of News.

    Howdy Hey!

    Today is my day off from work. It's has been a while since I have had a day off...which doesn't bother me one bit, cause I need the money. So I went out for 50 miles of gravel and did some short interval work to open up the legs. Actually have some great weather today....about 45 degrees. A lot better than the 20 degree crap from the other days.

    The Tifosi swag showed today at the shop for Trans-Iowa. Plus I got my gear for the 2005 season. All registered racers will be getting a set of the Synapse in the lovely shade of amber. Great set of shades for style'n and chill'n at the 'bucks coffee shop.....right Sologoat?

    Speaking of Sologoat....
    Check out the blog over on Speedgoat Cycles. Nice picture of the Quam 1.5's and a great review from the Goat himself.

    For me, I will fly'n the Kilo in silver with 3 sets of lenses...The Q2 in white with clear lense...and finally another set of Q2's in black frames with amber lenses. Check out Tifosi's website for the latest info on the new 2005 models. Plus, make sure you thank them for the free swag!!! THANKS JIM!!!

    Also for Trans-Iowa...WTB has signed on to offer gear, plus I just received 2 sweet Camelbak's. One for the Men, and one for the ladies. These are huge too....like expedition style.

    So other news regarding Trans-Iowa that just came in this AM is Ergon wants to get as many people in the race on a set of those grips I have been pimp'n. So if you are racing Trans-Iowa, and are looking into those grips...WAIT!!!! You might get a free pair. Stay tuned to your e-mail freaks.

    Anyone need a new ride? The one and only, Carlos The Jackal, has his Trek Fuel for sale. Lots of Chris King add ons!!!! Check out his site for the info and how to contact him.

    That's all for today. Time to work on some advertisements for the shop. Oh, a big thanks to the folks at Blue Collar for the interview.

    FYI...
    2 Hour tempo road ride at 8 AM on Wed. morning. Meet behind Bike Tech.