• Busy, busy, busy.

    It's good to finally be busy again. The design work is thick. I am finalizing the Rasmussen Kit, which happens to be blaze orange camo, working on some stuff for QCP Coaching, working on some direct mailers for Europa Cycle and Ski. I hope to get some blog design done for Nat. He has been very patient with me....so I owe him. Thanks Nat!

    Yesterday the "Bible" showed up at work. The "bible" in the bike industry refers to the 1200 page QBP dealer catalog. This has every thing you could ever want in it. This year it's hardbacked. Kind of reminds me of my 5 lb Art History book from back in college. Except, I will have no problem opening this one up to read it.

    Got some rock'n news from Cateye and Tifosi regarding Trans-Iowa. Catye is going to hook up all racers with a light of some sort. And Tifosi is going to giving each racer a set of their shades. How sweet is that!

    Now I am off to the YMCA for some weight lifting, and then tonight it's off to the house of Pain for rollers. I am hoping the rollers are coming to and end soon. I want to get outside for some long road miles, but it's hard to ride for 3-7 hours when you have a 25 degree windchill. So far all of my outside miles have been very structured. No junk miles here! I hope to get out on Sunday with Mr Yielding and others for some sloppy gravel love.

    Finally, as you all know, Sloane won the Old Pueblo 24 Hour race. He has his blog updated with the race recap. Sounds very epic. There are going to be some very good things coming from Cateye Enduro this year. LOOK OUT!

    I am really looking at doing this race down in Missouri. Click here for the flyer. I might have room for one person if they want to meet me in Cedar Falls, and share cost of petrol. It's only a 3 or 6 hour race, so no support person is needed. E-mail me if you are interested. I am all about making it cheap! 'Cause I'm a cheap ass!

    Off to the YMCA to sweat and grunt like a freak on 'roids.