• Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

    It's Sunday, and I am at work. College is set to start here in Cedar Falls at the Univesity of Northern Iowa so all the college punks are coming in looking for mnt bikes to commute on. They almost have us wiped out of inventory! Quick Trek, get out the 2005's!!!!!!

    This morning I went out to the hill again, but this time on my road rocket, and did one legged hill repeats half-way up Lookout Park Hill in Cedar Falls. Good painful times!

    It is amazing how much stuff you can get done when you don't have a TV or Internet access at home. Yesterday on my day off I went out for a 3 hour mnt bike ride. I did some hill repeats with Super Dave and Tinker Fry. Of course they are roadies and I was on my mnt bike, so it was a bit unfair, but I held up. After that I got home and sucked down a strawberry protein drink......Mmmmmmm! Then I did my part to help with Walmart's take over of corporate America by spending some money there. After that I came home and elevated my feet and read all my Velonews rags and worked on a logo design for a client.

    There is like 14 days till World's, and everything is paid for...entry fee, hotel, gondola passes, awards party passes, etc. I can't wait. I just hope I am saying "I can't wait" at 2:00 AM during the race. I see they are only paying to the top 8 riders in the Elite cat. so that means top 10 won't do. I need me a top 8.

    OK, that is enough for now. I hope I get my phone hook up sooner that Wednesday.